It’s your HOME
and you’re going to be here awhile so ….
Let’s get comfortable
by Susan Binder
Phone: 541-929-4454 E-mail: email@example.com
We love our homes, or at least we want to love our homes, but sometimes:
- the power and water bills are too high,
- the hallway is too long or too dark,
- there is not enough closet space,
- the dining room is embarrassingly ugly,
- you are not getting a restful sleep at night,
- there’s no place for the recycling or the compost,
- changes in the family means you must rethink how you use space,
- a fall or injury has brought to mind concerns about staying in your home.
Throughout the course of our lives we use our homes in many different ways. We enjoy a rich dynamic life within a static structure. Whether your house needs a tweak or a major overhaul, let our fresh eyes help find a better way to enjoy your home.
Give us a call or send an email and we will be very happy to help you.