We are a soup-to-nuts company offering a full range of design services from hourly consulting to complete plans ready for you and your contractor.
Whether you plan to do-it-yourself or hire a professional builder, we are here to give you a hand. In addition to whole house design, here are descriptions of our specialized services:
Better lighting for every room in the house
Great lighting helps you enjoy your home, whether relaxing, playing, or working. Services include:
- task and ambient lighting
- fixture and bulb recommendations
- energy efficiency
- lighting for art, books, and collections
- outdoor lighting for entries and pathways
- recommendations for those with impaired and low vision
Staying in your home for the long run
Sometimes it makes sense to stay in your home for as long as you can. We can recommend specific improvements to help you achieve this goal.
- bathroom and kitchen upgrades for ease of use and safety
- functional and beautiful lighting
- furniture selection and placement
- accommodating therapeutic equipment and live-in help
- multi-generational homes
Kitchens: the hard working, good looking center of home
Your kitchen is probably the most hard- working room in your house as well as the center of daily life. A well-planned kitchen is an investment that will last a lifetime. And a good looking kitchen is a reflection of your tastes and values.
- space planning
- beautiful and useful cabinetry
- materials for durability, utility, beauty, and sustainability
- lighting and venting
- appliance selection
Bathrooms: the most intimate room
This is the room that is home to so many personal activities, yet is often the smallest and least considered room in the house. Is it time for another look at your bathroom?
- space planning and reconfiguration
- materials, fixtures, and furnishings
- safety and accessibility
- lighting for tasks and mood
- heating and venting
Better bedrooms for better sleep
Is your bedroom a serene oasis or a chaotic jumble? Let’s look at your sleep needs and patterns to create a restful and relaxing place to recharge and energize.
- selection and placement of furniture and furnishings
- lighting and sound considerations
- air quality
- finishes and materials
- safety and security
- Classes on lighting, kitchens, bathrooms, and other aspects of homes for healthy living.
- Presentations on healthy homes
- Pen and ink wash drawings